A “Human” can be classified as either a User or AI agent that uses, operates, or consumes a “Thing”. The Human’s identity attributes such as “id”, “name”, “nickname” allow for a very wide spectrum of human types. For simplicity purposes, we will group humans into 2 types.
- Real Human; Uses the computer with a well defined use case.
- Powerful Human; Uses the computer with advanced features and skills for development, support and administration.
- Governed by organizations at the hands of powerful humans. Humans interact within communities.
- Rights are defined separately for humans & organizations.
- Rights are the “permissions” to act.
- Examples of rights would be privacy, self expression, property.
- Humans are censored By powerful humans.
- Privacy is governed by organisations at the hands of oowerful humans.
- Organizations can contain many humans, and humans can be members of many organizations.
- Institutions & communities are used to administer humans with ownership and permissions.
- Ownerships of property and privacy are defined separately for “user”, “organization”, and “other or public”.
- Rights & ownership can overlap between the 2 types, but In general, a powerful human may administer ownership and rights via “organizations” to all humans.
- Level 1 - Interactive: The human interacts with the computer (Real World / Web 1)
A “User” can be classified as either a Human or software agent that uses, operates, or consumes a “Thing”. The User’s identity attributes such as “user id”, “username”, “handle” allow for a very wide spectrum of user types. For simplicity purposes, we will group users into 2 types.
- End User; Uses the universal machine/cyberspace with a well defined use case .
- Power User; Uses The universal machine/cyberspace with advanced features and skills for development, support and administration.
- Governed by groups at the hands of power users. Users interact within virtual communities.
- Permissions are defined separately for owners & groups.
- Permissions are the “rights” to act.
- Examples of Permissions would be Read, Write and Execute.
- Users are censored By power users
- Privacy is governed by groups at the hands of power users
- Groups can contain many users, and users can be members of many groups.
- Groups are used to administer users with ownership and permissions.
- Ownerships of files and folders are defined separately for “user”, “group”, and “other or world”.
- Permission & ownership can overlap between the 2 types, but In general, a power user may administer ownership and permissions via “groups” to all users.
- Level 2 - Intuitive; The user uses intuitively uses cyberspace, the universal machine (Cyber World / Web 2)
A “Decentralized User” can be classified as Post-Human Entity that uses, operates, or consumes a “Thing”. The Decentralized User’s identity attributes is self governed.
Decentralized User Types:
- Decentralized User; Uses the metaverse in a permission-less and trust-less manner.
- Both End User & Power User
Decentralized User State:
- Self Governed State: The User interacts within decentralized virtual communities.
- Censorship Resistent
- Self Governed Privacy
Decentralized User DAOs:
- DAOs can contain many decentralized users, and decentralized users can be members of many DAOs.
- DAOs are used to administer decentralized users with ownership in a permission-less manner.
- Ownership is self defined & transferable in a trust-less and permission-less way via DAOs between decentralized users.
- A decentralized user may administer and transfer ownership in a permission-less manner via “DAOs” to all decentralized users.
- Level 3 - Immersive: The decentralized user is immersed in the metaverse (Virtual World / Web 3)